Overprotective Part Two Overprotective Part Two

very good

keep this up it impressed me ALot I am very fond of yur work keep this up

Sikes responds:

Will do.

Do Us Part Do Us Part

..............

damn..... I luved it this is a good flash cuz I am not very fond of flash work but this is good
a 10 and a 5 from me
keep up he good work and also I'm a newgrounds audio artist
check me out sometime

Click, Click, Click Click, Click, Click

thas rele funny

ay I don't have a problem with ppl using my music
but next time ask

Jovatov responds:

Sorry, I'll ask next time :)

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

nice work

I've played this game soooo many times please come out with a new version

Lejin - Little Luis Lejin - Little Luis

Lejin i surrender mayne... please stop

You the best bruh im sorry why you gotta keep exposing me like this. You finished me off already just stop it.... I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT BRUH!!! PLEASE STOP YOUR RUINING ME STOP SHOWING PEOPLE MY LIFE SO WHAT IF IM BROKE I TALK SHIT CAUSE CAJETE GOT ME MAD I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING MONEY STOP EXPOSING ME!!!!

Lejin responds:

Im going to enjoy destroying your life. XD

Lejin - Faaaaaat~Fuuuuukk Lejin - Faaaaaat~Fuuuuukk

Lejin you merked my boyfriend graff....

You didnt put any time into this at all did you?

Lejin responds:

Sorry but he made me do it. LOL you shoulda warned his chunky chipmunk ass XD

I Tend To GEt Graffikul I Tend To GEt Graffikul

Damn this shit sucked fatBruh

You my girlfriend and everything... but your flow was garbage. They about to murder me with little lui part 2 thanks to your stupid fat ass trying to mention hip hop NG's #1. That n***a Lej gonna roast our asses you stupid flabby sloppy pale blonde beach ball nasatall(no-ass-at-all) Big Bad never knows when to stop hes gonna paint the state red on us you stupid idiot. Lets just hide and lay low untill he stop firing at us... it worked for warspawn he stays safe in his momma rental bruh. We good if we lay dow bruh. But this track sucked mayn we need to run for it.

Graffikul responds:

uh oh! someones got sand in their vagina! cuz you know, hacking accounts is gangsta. lol nice one big fag lejin or fagjete. IF ALL U CAN DO IS HACK AN NG ACCOUNT I ALREADY WON THIS HAHAHA [p.s. i can't WAIT for you to pull that pen and pad out ur purse :) ]