Support NATA 2014

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 79 Fans

231 audio Reviews with Responses

Lejin - Little Luis Lejin - Little Luis

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 9, 2009

Lejin i surrender mayne... please stop

You the best bruh im sorry why you gotta keep exposing me like this. You finished me off already just stop it.... I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT BRUH!!! PLEASE STOP YOUR RUINING ME STOP SHOWING PEOPLE MY LIFE SO WHAT IF IM BROKE I TALK SHIT CAUSE CAJETE GOT ME MAD I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING MONEY STOP EXPOSING ME!!!!

Lejin responds:

Im going to enjoy destroying your life. XD

Lejin - Faaaaaat~Fuuuuukk Lejin - Faaaaaat~Fuuuuukk

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 27, 2009

Lejin you merked my boyfriend graff....

You didnt put any time into this at all did you?

Lejin responds:

Sorry but he made me do it. LOL you shoulda warned his chunky chipmunk ass XD

I Tend To GEt Graffikul I Tend To GEt Graffikul

Rated 0 / 5 stars February 27, 2009

Damn this shit sucked fatBruh

You my girlfriend and everything... but your flow was garbage. They about to murder me with little lui part 2 thanks to your stupid fat ass trying to mention hip hop NG's #1. That n***a Lej gonna roast our asses you stupid flabby sloppy pale blonde beach ball nasatall(no-ass-at-all) Big Bad never knows when to stop hes gonna paint the state red on us you stupid idiot. Lets just hide and lay low untill he stop firing at us... it worked for warspawn he stays safe in his momma rental bruh. We good if we lay dow bruh. But this track sucked mayn we need to run for it.

Graffikul responds:

uh oh! someones got sand in their vagina! cuz you know, hacking accounts is gangsta. lol nice one big fag lejin or fagjete. IF ALL U CAN DO IS HACK AN NG ACCOUNT I ALREADY WON THIS HAHAHA [p.s. i can't WAIT for you to pull that pen and pad out ur purse :) ]

STL-Smooth 101 STL-Smooth 101

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 11, 2009

What Up My Nig.......

I see you still got the game on lockdown, this track is real smooth something that you can lay back and smoke to

you already know what it is

5/5 10/10

stl-product314 responds:

Yes my n***a. it's always been on lock.

Kill Bill on a Motif (Preview) Kill Bill on a Motif (Preview)

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 7, 2009

I Love The Melodies

But the drums threw me off like a muthafucka mang

but hey it's ya first time using ubase so i understand

KillBillvolume2 responds:

yeah i know lol thanks. and actually i used adobe audition

[ f ] Take it Easy [ f ] Take it Easy

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 8, 2008

ayo mac

This shit is fucking insane bro like dam talk about we need to collab on some serious shit hit me up on AIM PoeticReven

but back to the beat....when that shit dropped my mouth dropped with it your talented no doubt my nig keep this shit up

flashmac responds:

I would love to collab with you man, but I use Reason and you use FL right? Mabey we could still work things out cause your a beast haha.Thanks for the support

Reven - SpitHarder(Ft. Lejin) Reven - SpitHarder(Ft. Lejin)

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 3, 2008

ay g-styles

first of all ppl like my shit and hate my shit so don't get fucking mad cuz he like my verse

ppl are entitled to their own opinion about lejin ain't no point in talking shit

now don't get me started ayo lejin hit me up about that beat i sent chu

also

what happened to the heart of the south?

lol it stopped completely

Lejin responds:

Eyo Rev dont get mad cause Styles likes my verse. You knowdamn well that little emo in the face ass geek dont listen to no real hip hop nigguh.

Control your tran-girls(fangirls). Cause they get pressed n abused in these truthpacked paiinful responses LOL!

Need U 2 B Complete Rmix [C89] Need U 2 B Complete Rmix [C89]

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 28, 2008

in all honesty

I'm really feeling that melody man. but it sounds a tad too cluttered know what i mean

overall this is a sick beat but your parametric eq is your music tool so use that to it's extent

Caine1989 responds:

Okay Thanks for the rev!

DAY & NIGHT DAY & NIGHT

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 12, 2008

Still got that same metiality

lol nice beat my i like everything that u used in here but i know this ain't no where close to how u do thangs

stl-product314 responds:

Yeah, this just gon be me n my n***a single down herre in Texas. Well, one of em.

Get Em (Chopped and Screwed) Get Em (Chopped and Screwed)

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 7, 2008

ayo

just by u doing this it makes me wanna roll around my hood and bump this your just made this track ridable if u feel me

KillBillvolume2 responds:

haha thanks man i feel ya